The term “Superstitch86” or “us” or “we” refers to the owners of this website whose registered office is Unit 6 Castleham Road, Castleham Industrial Estate, St Leonards On Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9NR. Our company registration number is no. 04493049 Hastings Embroidery Ltd trading as Superstitch86 who is registered at Unit 6 Castleham Road, Castleham Industrial Estate, St Leonards On Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9NR. The term “you” refers to the user or view of this website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any material or information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we cannot be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From to time, this website may also include links to another website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
• You may not create a link from this website from another website or document without Superstitch86’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please note: When placing an order for uniform online, please be aware that during our busy periods it can take up to 2 weeks for orders to be dispatched/ ready for instore collection. You will receive an automated email when your order is complete.
Any orders placed after our August cut off date could be subject to longer waiting times. This due to stocks running low or even out especially with custom made garments.
All ”personalised items” or ”made to order clothing” are non-returnable so please make sure you have the correct course and sizes before ordering. For these such items, we will hold sample sizes in-store for you to try on prior to ordering.
Embroidered teddies at £24.99 included 1 embroidery to the tummy.
The elephant can have it ears embroidered but there will be an additional cost
If part of your order is ready for collection we may decide to send this to you with any items to follow.
This is because the item(s) we are waiting for may be out of stock of a while and uniform may be needed urgently especially in August and September.
This means any items to follow will be subject to collection from the showroom. We can, of course, send them out to you but there would be another charge for this.
If you need to exchange an item with us this needs to be returned in a sealed bag with your returns and exchanges form inside.
We will then need to quarantine your parcel for 72 hours after which we will open it up and process your exchange or refund for you.
This can be several more days depending on our stock levels.
Once your exchange is completed this will then need to be collected from the showroom.
If you would like this sent to you again then another delivery charge will need to be paid.