Super Stitch 86 hope you are happy with your purchase, however, if there is a problem with any goods ordered please refer to our return policy below –
Returns of goods (non-faulty)
For example, if the incorrect product has been ordered e.g. colour, size, garment etc
• You are entitled to a full refund within 7 working days of taking delivery, subject to the conditions below;
• If you require a refund, we will issue the refund after receiving the goods back in our warehouse.
• The costs involved with returning the goods is your responsibility.
• We will only issue a refund if the items returned are received by us in the same condition as sold including any packaging and labelling.
• Underwear, Socks, Tights and swimwear must be in the original packaging and unopened or tags removed for us to be able to refund or exchange
• All goods return should be sent to 7 Castleham Road, Castleham Industrial Estate, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9NR
• All goods need to be accompanied by a covering letter stating the reason for returns along with contact details and the date purchased.
• We strongly recommend that you use a secure method of postage for your return as any loss or damage will be your responsibility.
• Returns can also be made in person by visiting our showroom at the above address.
Personalised goods are not returnable unless there is a fault with the garment even then we may repair or replace the garment.
Return of faulty goods
• If goods received are faulty, incorrect or damaged please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem. Please telephone 01424 852225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
• We will repair, replace or refund the goods that are found to be defective.
• We will deal with each return on an individual basis
• We will need to see the garments in order to make a decision as to whether we will refund, replace, repair the garment or if indeed the garment is defective at all.
• If goods are found to be defective and it is not possible to repair or replace the goods then a full refund
will be made including any postage cost you may have occurred.
• We would recommend that you return faulty garments in person at our showroom at the above address, if it is not possible to visit us in person then we would advise you on using a secure method of postage as damage or loss of goods would be your responsibility.
Returns of goods brought in-store (non-faulty)
You have 14 days to return any item to us in its original condition.
We will be unable to accept any items returned if you have written on the garments or removed tags, this goes for washing of any garments too.
All returns have to be accompanied with a valid itemised till receipt, a Credit/Debit card receipt is NOT a valid return receipt. However, we will need the card receipt, if a refund has been approved, to see which card was used to buy the goods.
When returning items that have been paid with a Credit/ Debit card, and a full refund has been approved, we can only refund to the same card that was used to make the purchase.
We can not issue a refund onto a Credit/ Debit card that does not belong to you e.g a spouse or any other family member or friend, due to the Fraud Act of 2006.
All cards have to be signed before you reach the store. Without a signature, we will be unable to issue you a refund due to the Fraud Act of 2006.
We reserve the right to assess each case on an individual basis on whether we issue a full refund or a credit note. As such, if the garments are returned with no other reason than they are simply not needed any longer or you have changed your mind then we reserve the right to refuse a refund.